Sunday, April 22, 2012

San Diego Vacation with Dave

Dave and I had a mini vacation together in San Diego, California.  We stayed in the Sheraton on Harbor Island overlooking all of the boats and yachts in the Harbor with incredible views of San Diego.  It was so nice.  We had a very relaxing weekend away from the kids and work.  Even when we had to sit for 5 hours waiting for my car to be repaired, it was nice just being together with no interruptions.  My favorite part was watching the dogs and children play on the beach on Coronado Island!  They were having so much fun.  I also loved, as usual, Seaport Village - one of my favorite places to shop, eat, walk around and sit.  I am looking forward to going back to San Diego with Mason and a few of his friends for his Sr. Graduation Trip.









3 comments:

Ciera said...

Hey. I like your sweatshirt.

Julie said...

Great pictures!! I think you should make them bigger though. I love that you are blogging!!!

Claudine Cable said...

Awesome photos. I also love Seaport Village, but then again I just love San Diego. You know how much I like Coronado. Glad you were able to do this - you deserve it.