Sunday, January 6, 2013

Early Christmas Celebration

I had an early Christmas with Ciera, Seth, Cashaye, Miguel, Analese, Mason and Kristen while I was in St. George since Ciera, Seth and Mason were going to Texas for Christmas and Miguel couldn't get off work, so Cashaye, Miguel and Analese couldn't come to Missouri.  I made a Christmas dinner, and we enjoyed it at Ciera's and Seth's house since my house didn't have a Christmas tree.  It was so much fun.  It as especially nice watching Analese open her presents.  Children make Christmas so much better. 








I made them all line up oldest in back youngest in front - it's tradition even if you are an adult child

Bo is showing off the next sweater I got him






They are wondering where Seth went

Mason loved his candy so much that he took a nap with it

It's Dad's job to put together the toys

Playing games




Typical Cashaye picture - she does not like her picture taken

1 comment:

Ciera said...

Such a fun night.