Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas 2013

Dave, Zack, Tanner, Cooper, Cabo and I drove to St. George for Christmas.  On the way, we spent an evening with Sarah and Charlotte.  On the way back to Missouri, we stayed for a couple more days with Sarah and Charlotte it was a great Christmas season with family!  


It's a long, long drive!

My first time holding my granddaughter, Charlotte

Snowy Drive in Colorado

Cooper trying to get comfortable


When we arrived, we went to the live nativity at Tuacahn.  In picture Mason, Dave, Chase, Zack, Seth and Ciera


We went for a walk - Chase, Analese, Cashaye, Zack, Tanner



Let the wrestling begin!  Chase, Zack and Tanner

Hard to tell who's winning.

Talent Show

Zack balancing a golf club



Ciera playing the piano for her talent

Seth putting for his talent






Christmas morning - tradition to line up youngest to oldest







Look what Dave gave me :-)


Got up too early to open presents


Best Christmas present ever!  I love that smile!  Saying Merry Christmas from Chile

My nice husband fixes my fridge in my condo


A planking contest at Julie's condo - New Year's Eve Party.  Chase won, of course.





A Little Bowling on Christmas Day

Spending time with Charlotte and Sarah - Ruby Tuesday for Lunch


Denver, Colorado Skyline.  Love this city!

Denver Aquarium







1 comment: