Sunday, December 28, 2014

Chase & Joryn

My friend in Missouri, Michelle Boehme, has a beautiful daughter named Joryn who lives in Provo.  We had been trying to get Joryn and Chase together for a long time.  They would never call each other. About six months ago, Michelle sent me a picture of her 4 year-old daughter (named Mason) eating her birthday cake in her feet jammies on the kitchen counter. I texted back saying how I was totally going to do that on my next birthday - feet jammies and all. She responded saying that Joryn said if I do that, she will marry my son. So, Joryn and Chase finally connected about a month or so ago, and they have met once. So, I decided now was the time . . .  I texted the pictures to Chase, Ciera and Michelle. They al thought it was very funny!




1 comment:

Claudine Cable said...

I thought it was very funny too. You look so cute.