Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cable Girls Trip San Clemente, California

February 26, 2016

We decided a Girl's Trip was in order. It was the Cable girls which included my mom, sisters and our children. Ciera was the only one from my family that went. Unfortunately, Cashaye was unable to attend. We rented a beautiful home overlooking the ocean in San Clemente, California. It was such a great time. It was a little chilly but mostly very nice. I had never been to San Clemente. I fell in love. It is a charming little surfing town. We walked most places -  shops, restaurants and the beach.

I especially loved my early morning walks on the beach watching the surfers. I loved seeing the locals and how they live. The young high school kids would get up early in the morning and go down to the beach to surf before they had to go to school. One boy would run out and surf for a bit and then come back to the beach and do some homework. What a great way to grow up!

We invited my cousin, Rustin and his new wife, Emme and their baby boy. None of us had ever met Emme, but we all felt like we knew her because of Instagram. She came into the home calling each of us by our Insta names. It was funny.  We enjoyed getting to know her better and especially to see Rustin again.



























































































No comments: