Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tanner again . . .

Tanner asked us how babies are made.  Dave and I told him that it takes a mom's eggs and a dad's sperm to make babies.  I was trying to keep things pretty simple, but he kept asking more questions.  He asked how the sperm and eggs got into the mom.  I just asked him, "Have you ever heard of sex?"  He said, "You're gross, Mom".  I told him that was how babies were made.  He clarified, "So if you have sex, you have babies?"  I said not every time, and, of course told him that only moms and dads are supposed to have sex.  He then said, "I have a chicken mom, and dad, you have a chicken wife."

 

3 comments:

Julie said...

This kid is hilarious.

Claudine Cable said...

I'm so glad I don't have to answer his questions. I have a feeling that this won't be the last of this discussion. Thanks for sharing.

Ciera said...

Ha ha ha ha. He kills me. Life is never dull with Tanner around. Miss that kid so much.