Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Halloween 2012

Tanner had a parade and a party at his school.  He was so excited.   He loved pushing the button to make blood come down his mask especially when the girls would scream and run.  That night we went to the church to the trunk-or-treat.  Then we went around our neighborhood.  We had a lot of kids come to our door - probably about 100 or so.  It was fun to see the streets lined with kids again.  We only had a few kids come in St. George.  Zack thought he was too old to dress up, but in the end, he and his friend Tyler put on an outfit that hunters wear.  They roamed the neighborhood hiding and scaring older kids and adults.  The weather was nice, and they had a great time.











1 comment:

Julie said...

This is a great example of why I'm glad I had girls. Scary costumes . . . well . . . scare me. I LOVE the sweater on Cabo. I'm so excited to have a dog that can wear them now!