Sunday, October 9, 2016

Bryce Canyon

June 18, 2015

We decided to visit Bryce Canyon National Park. We had never been there. Juan and Zack had a baseball tournament in Panguitch so we decided to take advantage of that and go to Bryce Canyon. It was spectacular.  Juan, Zack and I went on a hike down to the bottom and then back up. We didn't realize how difficult and hot it would be coming up. The boys had drank all of their water before we reached the bottom, so I shared mine. We had a great time and a positive attitude (well, mostly I did) but enjoyed the nice, cold water at the top. We went to a fun western show that night. Zack was funny because the audience was full of old people. He looked around and said "Is this what old people do - just drive around and go to these shows?"

I thought Bryce Canyon was so beautiful.  I am so glad that we took the time to go see it. I can't wait to go back. I would love to see if in the winter with snow mixed with the red rocks.


Juan




Zack



Tanner

Zack, Juan, Chantel, Dave and Tanner
















Zack trying to find some more water










Tanner was allowed to join in a game with some Europeans. They didn't speak much English, but Tanner had a great time making new friends.

No comments: