Monday, October 10, 2016

Luke & Katelyn's Wedding


September 5, 2015

My niece Katelyn married an amazing man, Luke.  She was so happy, and she looked so beautiful. The weather was cold and rainy at the temple, but she didn't stop smiling. The reception weather was beautiful. It was a great day.

My handsome sons - Mason and Chase

My niece, Lauren and my daughter, Ciera. So beautiful.

Lauren, Ciera and Juan

Kim and Hayley

Ciera and Chantel

Zack and Juan

Ciera and Seth

Dave, Tanner and Dad (Wayne)



Spencer (cardboard because he was on a mission), Hayden, Kari, Katelyn, Luke and Paige



Chase, Mason and Dave watching the BYU game

All of the guys sneaking a peak at the BYU game. Mason's missionary companion, Tanner Mangum was playing as quarterback, so it was pretty exciting.


Grandma Dawn Mangum and Katelyn


Me, Chantel, with Katelyn

Ciera and Katelyn

Me with cardboard Spencer

Katelyn's dance with her dad, Kari

Hayden wrote a song for Katelyn & Luke

Katelyn and Luke

Zack

3 comments:

Ciera said...

This was a happy day.

Claudine Cable said...

I especially liked the picture of Zack and Juan at the temple. It was a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

That’s a beautiful event venue! Both of them look gorgeous together. I love such parties where everybody is together and are having a good time of their lives. I was a lot very happy at my wedding because a lot of my relatives from far off places where going to attend my wedding and I was very excited to meet them all.