Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend in Missouri

I went to Rolla, Missouri to look for a home to rent.  Zack, Tanner, Cashaye, Analese and I will be moving to Missouri in August.  Zack and Tanner will start school there.  I will be the one to commute between St. George and Missouri instead of Dave doing the commuting.  I will run my business in St. George and will open a brokerage and put together a team in Missouri.  I am looking forward to being able to have the kids near their Dad and to being able to see Dave more than we do now.  It is going to be a fun adventure for us all.

Here is the home we will be living in for the first year or so until we find a home to buy.  After checking out the schools for the boys and finding a house, Dave and I decided to go to St. Louis and enjoy an evening at Forest Park.  We went to our favorite place - the Boathouse on the Lake for dinner.  It was so beautiful.  After that we walked around the park.  It was a perfect, peaceful night, and we enjoyed the quiet evening together.













4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the house!!!! It is so cute. The lake looks like a great place to hang out too. How far is it from the house? I must say I'm a bit sad to see you leaving St. George, but am excited that you're able to join Dave now. And with business and Ciera and Seth still in SG, I'm sure I'll still be seeing you fairly often. Tom and I will have to venture to Missouri at some point and visit!

Realtor Chantel said...

Come on out! We will show you around. The lake is in St. Louis which is about 2 hours away.

Hanna said...

Wow! I had no idea you were moving. :O It's great that you and the kids and Dave get to spend more time together. I bet you'll miss the St. George weather though? :) I'm so glad you mentioned your blog in fb so now I can come here and read/see what's going on in your lives. :) HUGS!

Claudine Cable said...

Your blog is magical because you go to magical places. I am loving reading about your happenings and the pictures speak a thousand words.