Monday, May 21, 2012

Wayne and Claudine Celebrate 50 Years Together

My parents, Wayne and Claudine Cable celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary at the Rooftop Restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  It had incredible views and delicious food!  They wanted a quiet celebration with their four daughters.  Kari and Tom were able to come, but Steven and Dave were not.  After dinner we walked around the City Creek Center.  It was my first time there, and I was amazed at how impressive it is.  I have never seen such a nice outdoor mall.  It is something the city can be proud of! 







2 comments:

Julie said...

It was so fun to have a little time together. Thank you for making the long drive (over and over) to be here, even if we only got a few hours together.

Claudine Cable said...

It was so fun to be with you all. I loved every minute of the evening. Thanks for a great time and the special effort you made to be there.